A Complete Course that teaches how to easily create a simple Stylized Geometric Outdoor Environment from start to finish. Fully Narrated Step by step instructions on how to model and put everything together into a scene in the latest version of Unreal 5.
Skill Level Required : Beginner
Course Duration: 3hrs 40mins
- Easy to follow instructional videos on how to model in Maya(Note: While Maya is used for the videos, the modeling workflows are very simple and straight forward thus any other 3D program can be used for this step).
- Simple sculpting to get low poly models from Zbrush.
- Making simple geometric grass and tree leaves with Substance Designer.
- Creating Materials and Blueprints and Foliage with Unreal 5.
- Lighting the Final Level and Taking Screenshots.
- Maya or equivalent(Blender ok).
- Zbrush or equivalent.
- Substance Designer.
- Unreal 5.
- Ability to apply the techniques and workflows used in this course to create and put together any type of simple outdoor environment within Unreal 5.
- Use Zbrush to produce low poly meshes.
- Able to use blockout to final level workflows.
- Be able to apply simple lighting to an Unreal Engine level using Lumen.
License: course videos are for educational purposes and cannot be included in an asset pack or sold at any sort of asset/resource marketplace.
Detailed Table of Contents:
_Part_1_Initial Blockout and Unreal 5 Project Set up(0:48:30)
_Part_2_Adding more details to house model (0:26:40)
_Part_3_Adding details to remaining props (0:32:00)
_Part_5_Creating grass material and grass geo (0:27:00)
_Part_6_Tree leaves and first pass lighting (0:52:00)
_Part_7_Finalize the scene(0:17:00)